Independence Day is one of our favorite holidays of the year! The fireworks, the get-togethers, and the summer weather are all wonderful parts of celebrating America during the summer. Of course, Postconsumers know how to celebrate responsibly and sustainably! That’s why we’ve put together a hub of articles chock full of tips on how to make your Fourth of July a Postconsumers one!
- Responsible 4th of July Celebrations: A few Independence Day-centric eco-friendly tips for having a greener 4th.
- Have Fun in the Sun Responsibly: If you’re going to be out in the sun enjoying some fun activities, make sure you’re protecting yourself from the sun!
- 5 Ways to Reduce Air Conditioning Use: July means the middle of summer, which means your air conditioning might be in full force. Here are some tips on cutting down on usage.
- A Quick Grocery Store Guide: Of course, if you’re going to be hosting your own gathering, you’re going to need a trip to the grocery store! Tips on how to make your trip a little easier (and a little more budget-friendly).
- Tips for Being Environmentally Friendly in the Kitchen: If you or your friends are going to be cooking in your kitchen, here are some eco-friendly tips to make sure you keep green while you’re cooking.
Whether you’re going out or hosting a gathering, make sure you’re having a fun and safe 4th of July!
Have some cool 4th of July plans? Like us on Facebook and tell us about them!
Need more assistance in learning to let go of the consumer media’s impact on your life, take control of your finances and find the satisfaction of enough for today? The Get Satisfied Interactive Handbook is a 30-minute web course that walks you through a series of specific questions and then presents a personalized how-to plan for becoming a postconsumer. Launch your evaluation for free right now.